On September 23rd/24th we:
- had our quiz on learning outcome #1
- practiced putting all of our transformations together
- were assigned Section 4.4 (if you get stuck on question 9, skip it and we’ll do it next day)
You will have a unit test on October 3rd/4th and it will cover the following learning outcomes:
- L.O. 1: Demonstrate understanding of how to preform basic transformations in isolation (translations, reflections, and dilations).
- L.O. 2: Demonstrate understanding of how to preform a series of transformations (translations, reflections, and dilations).
- L.O. 3: Demonstrate an understanding of inverse functions by determining their equations, graphs, and restrictions.
Here is the video from today: