On September 25th/26th we:
- reviewed last day’s homework
- learned about inverse relations (Here is the graph I used in Desmos)
- were assigned section 4.5 in our worktext
- got back our quiz on learning outcome #1
Next day we will be signing up to an online website called “DeltaMath” for our review activity. If you do not want to disclose your personal information, please create a fake email account that doesn’t include your name for next day!
You will have a unit test on October 3rd/4th and it will cover the following learning outcomes:
- L.O. 1: Demonstrate understanding of how to preform basic transformations in isolation (translations, reflections, and dilations).
- L.O. 2: Demonstrate understanding of how to preform a series of transformations (translations, reflections, and dilations).
- L.O. 3: Demonstrate an understanding of inverse functions by determining their equations, graphs, and restrictions.
Here is the video from today: