Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful break!
On January 6th/7th we:
- warmed up with a puzzle
- reviewed graphing exponential functions and solving exponential equations (without logarithms) from the 2019 questions we completed before the break
- were given a similar practice to remind ourselves how to approach those types of questions
Next class you will have a check-in quiz on these (2 questions of each type).
Your unit test is tentatively scheduled for February 4th/5th and will cover the following learning outcomes:
- L.O. 12: Demonstrate an understanding of the definition of logarithms. (No calculator)
- L.O. 13: Graph and analyze exponential and logarithmic functions. (No calculator)
- L.O. 14: Demonstrate an understanding of the product, quotient, and power laws of logarithms. (No calculator)
- L.O. 15: Solve problems that involve exponential and logarithmic equations.
- L.O. 16: Solve problems that involve exponential and logarithmic equations.
- L.O. 17: Solve problems involving natural logarithms.